Thursday, 9 November 2017

Guild Ball, Napoleonics & a Dread - O my!

Hi All,

This week I've had a mixed bag of projects from a local customer. It can be nice to have some variety once in a while & this fits the bill.

Firstly, a 28mm Guild Ball fisherman 'Corsair' to add to the growing team Ive been working on this year. 'Gold' standard work!

Next some 15mm AB Miniatures (some of my favourite minis) Napoleonics - a Brunswick  infantry regiment & a regiment of British Light Dragoons (16th). Basic tabletop level!

Finally, a 28mm GW WH40K Primaris Dreadnought. - Airbrush work only!

Pics:





As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

2 comments:

  1. i like the nap' Brunswick , made me think of repainting my 25mm Mini-Fig Prussian force

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wolf, I always like to paint Napoleonics especially AB minis!

    ReplyDelete