Wednesday, 12 July 2017

28mm WWII Japanese SNLF - 1st Squad, Plus general updates

Hi All,

Those of you that watch my YouTube vids will know that personally & from a business sense I have/will go through some important changes. Firstly therefore I encourage you to watch my latest video to understand the amazing things that have/will change HERE!

You will also see that my weekly Showcase videos are no longer part of my channel & that I will be transitioning to my tutorial/painting videos (which I have more requests for). I will however, continue to post pictures here of completed work.

Last week I completed the first squad of 28mm Japanese SNLF (see pics below). This week I completed all the prep work & basing for the remainder of this Bolt Action force. Stay tuned (subscribe to this blog) to see more of these.

Pics:

As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

2 comments: