Sunday, 9 April 2017

15mm Medieval Sudanese, 10 SYW Swiss

Hi All,

This week I worked on some 15mm Medieval Sudanese display miniatures for Khurasan Miniatures (in the US).
I also created the background you can see on the pics below (wallpaper lining paper & airbrush).
To get my 10mm fix & prepare for a display piece I’ll be doing soon, I’ve been working on some of my own SYW Pendraken Miniatures. These I completed to a higher standard than usual. Including smother blends, glazing & NMMs (Non-Metallic Metals). As a bonus, I’ve added a real-time painting guide, showing you my process for painting the red coats of these Swiss troops!
Check them out on my YouTube!

Pics:







As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment