Friday, 3 March 2017

10mm Pendraken SYW Ottomans

Hi All,

This week I have some more 10mm minis on my commission table. Ottomans being the focus of the week. After NMM training last week (with Tommie Soule), I was fired up to get some painting done. I really enjoyed these, as a lot of the colours I could use my artistic licence on.

YouTube video which can be seen HERE!

Pics:








As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mickey
    Great post

    Take care

    Andy

    http://www.10mm-wargaming.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andy, thanks for the positive feedback.

    ReplyDelete