Tuesday, 31 January 2017

Panoceania Magister Hospitaller Knights - 28mm - Infinity

Hi All,

This week I completed a new commission for a group of Panoceania Magister Hospitaler Knights from the Infinity range by Corvus Belli. This range of minis is currently (for some time now) my favourite miniatures on the market & one I love to paint personally.

The commission didn't include painting the bases (customer will do that) & the colour scheme was chosen to match current minis in my customer's range. I think the combination of blue/red/green looks great though!

I'll let the pics (below) do the talking!

Checkout the YouTube vid Here!

Pics:




As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment