Thursday, 20 October 2016

28mm Converted Necromunder Orlock Gang Plus

Hi All,

Back in May this year I completed a commission, building/magnetising/painting ten Imperial Guard Catachans as Orlock gang members for Necromunda. This week I was asked (by the new owner) to add five more gangers to match (along with additional weapons).

I've also spent some time this week improving my photography set-up & getting advise from Mark Soon. Mark is a fellow hobbyist & professional photographer. So, by the wonders of Messenger video chat & Mark's ability to stay awake into the early hours (he's based in Australia) he gave me some great pointers. We have Mark to thank for the new & improved pic below.

As usual you can also see these minis (as well as a quick tip for painting magnetised minis) on my latest Youtube!

Pics:


As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment