Thursday, 13 October 2016

10mm Pendraken SYW Swedish, Russian, Hessen Darmstadt & Austrians

Hi All,

This week I completed another batch of 10mm Pendraken Seven Years Wars minis. These included Infantry/Horse from Swedish, Russian, Hessen Darmstadt & Austrian units. Lots of colour/character.

Below are two types of pics, the ones I used to do, with a stick full of minis (as painted). Secondly my new method, which is to mount a smaller selection of minis onto a temporary base. I feel that this new method gives a better view of the minis & is easier to use.

Also, don't forget to check out to checkout this weeks commission showcase video & last weeks can be viewed here

Pics:


















As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment