Friday, 8 July 2016

10mm Seven Years War, French Dragoons - Pendraken

Hi All,

Here's the latest in a growing number of 10mm Pendraken minis I've painted (must be over 3000 now). I have to say a big thank you to Pendraken, not only do they make fantastic minis, there service is also spot on.

These are French dragoons (foot & mounted) from regiments 2 & 12, which Ive pictured on a temporary base (my customer bases themselves). I jokingly refer to the 12th as the Rastafarians, due to their uniform colours (especially that hat, lol). 

Pics:
















As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment