Sunday, 12 June 2016

Freeborn Domari 28mm Sample - Beyond the Gates of Antares

Hi All,

Another weekend, another new customer & a new sample completed. This is a Freeborn Domari from 'Beyond the Gates of Antares' by Warlord Games. Its part of a new commission to paint a small force (aprox. 60), which I will be started in about a months or so time (once my current projects are completed). The paint scheme is based on the studio colours (as requested by my customer), the blues & browns complementing each other really well!

As I now have several regular customers, who have enough projects to keep me busy for a considerable time, I will not be taking on any new customer projects for the time being!

Pics:




As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment