Wednesday, 8 June 2016

10mm League of Augsburg, Various - Pendraken

Hi All,

Its been a little while since my last update,  I've been working on Khurasan Miniatures which ain't ready for release yet, so I can't share pics.

This week though, Ive been getting into a long term 10mm LoA project. Its broken down into smaller projects to enable me to fit in other work. This is the first batch, made up of French Hussars, Austrian Cuirassiers / Grenadiers / Croats / Infantry.

All being well I start work on the second batch tomorrow!

Pics:

















As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment