Thursday, 3 March 2016

28mm Inquisitorial Characters #2

Hi All,

Today I completed the second group of 28mm Inquisitorial Characters. These are all fairly human sized & all with a distinct character. All but two (Guy with feather, guy with bandana) were painted to my basic 'Bronze' level & the first two at 'Silver' level had more work on them. Individual descriptions are added below.

Pics:



The customer requested a flamboyant character (to match the clothing), I chose purple/green/mustard as colours which compliment each other & overall make a rich 'flamboyant' character. 



I can't recall the character/colour scheme this guy is based upon, but makes for a rugged looking space pirate.



I did a little GS work on this guy (adding the pilot flame to the flamer). He's primarily from the flagellants box set, one of my favourite for conversion work.



This was defiantly one of my favourites to paint, sadly my pic docent show off the wealth of details sculpted onto such a delicate mini.



This was by far the easiest to paint, primarily completed with thinned Vallejo inks red/violet/green with some white highlights & some detailing to create an almost see-though/ghostly quality.



Another of the flagellant based minis with the OTT flaming headpiece, lots of fun to paint though.



The classic assassin with poisoned blades & action pose.



As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment