Saturday, 27 February 2016

28mm The Black Dragon Tong, Holmes & Watson

Hi All,

My latest commission project takes me back down memory lane to one of my first. Back in July 2013 I painted a similar group for the Osprey game - In Her Majesty's Name. This group is based on the boxer rebellion era, with a steampunk twist. The minis were fun to paint as was Holmes & Watson & I'm really happy not just with the results but the fast turn around time (about three days). These were all painted to my silver level.

Pics:




As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment