Wednesday, 20 January 2016

Loose End - Hordes Prep 0h 30m

Hi All,

Sadly Vulkan couldn't get here in time for today as planned, So work will start on him Monday.  In the meantime I decided to work on some Hordes minis a regular customer had left with me. Unfortunately we hadn't agreed on colour schemes so the best I could do was get them undercoated. I will start work on these after Vulkan. The Hordes minis consist of Lylyth, Shadow of Everblight, Forsaken & a Blighted Nyss Hex Hunters unit

The rest of my day was free to paint my own minis (a rare treat). I Intend to have similar treats for the remainder of the week as It's my birthday tomorrow. I'm currently working on my 15mm sci-fi minis which I will post over on my hobby blog when completed. 

Pics:









As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment