Thursday, 14 January 2016

16th C. Portuguese 28s #1 - WIP 40h 0m

Hi All,

Today as I checked my Facebook page I noticed an article I'd shared a year ago about taking pics of miniatures which was really useful, its from the 'Tale of Painters' Website. After last nights discovery on new background approaches I thought I would work through the tutorial again & rediscover how to take better pics. Long story short, within ten minutes I was producing crisp/vibrant pics. Hopefully the results speak for themselves below.

Back to today's workload, I managed to highlight seven colours, which leaves me confident in completing the remaining highlights tomorrow. Then I will have the task of Blacklining :( before completing the bases.

I'm off now to set-up my new desk lamp (excited indeed)!

Pics:





As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment