Tuesday, 22 December 2015

16th C. Portuguese 28s #1 - WIP 16h 30m

Hi All,

My apologies that there wasn't an update yesterday, after painting I was really busy & it was time for bed by the time I realised I hadn't made the update.

That being said, here's whats been done in the last couple of days. The following base coats have been added, Skin, blonde hair & light brown leather. Adding the skin has definitely brought the minis to life!

Well folks that's it for me this year, I'm starting my Christmas break as of tomorrow. Those of you who know me well, will know that I've had a mixed year, especially with my health & I'm really looking forward to a break. I plan to get a little sculpting done (my new hobby), I'm currently working on some 15mm green skins. I may even get another video out. I'm also looking forward to some family time.

I hope you all have an amazing Christmas time & New Years! I will continue work on these Portuguese in the new year.

Pics:







As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment