Friday, 11 December 2015

16th C. Portuguese 28s #1 - Prep

Hi All,

Today I started my prep work on my next project - 16th C. Portuguese 28s #1! These minis are fantastic sculpts from Eureka miniatures & I'm really looking forward to getting my brush on them. They will be painted to my 'Tabletop Plus' level, so for the most part a bases coat/wash/highlight.

So far I have cleaned up the minis, glued on weapons/bases & apples sand with PVA. I've also created a painting guide (after some research). All being well I will start painting these next week.

Pics:

















As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment