Monday, 30 November 2015

Raek (Legion of Everblight) - Zenithal '25' WIP 4h 0m

Hi All,

Apologies you haven't heard from me in a little while, my health has been a little shaky & I needed a little break. Still not totally steady today, but I wanted to get some work done, these minis don't paint themselves (thankfully)!

So I started work on my next Hordes character, Raek (sounds like an unfortunate soul from Game of Thrones). He's actually looks like a cross between a lion and a tyranid.

I've completed all the work on the red skin (mostly airbrush)

Note, I also published the YouTube vids (2 Part) for the Croaker Raiders which I recently painted. Across these two vids you can see me painting at all four of my painting levels for 25-28mm minis.
Here is a link to PART 1, which will also has a link to the second part.

Pics:






As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment