Wednesday, 11 November 2015

Croak Raiders Unit 28s - Zenithal '25' Services Pics/Video Completed, Dwarves Started

Hi All,

After a day off yesterday recovering from two Opticians appointments, I was back today rearing to go! I go I did, completing the last of the work on the Croakers. Not only will this make my customer happy, I also have another 'Services' pic for my web site & lots of video footage to edit into a great YouTube Vid.

Below are pics of the finished Croaker(s), including some at various stages of the process. The last two pics are of a couple of 17th C. Dwarves from Apocalypse Miniatures. I managed to get their faces done today also!

Pics:













As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment