Monday, 16 November 2015

17th C. Gobbos #2 - WIP 5h

Hi All,

Im pleased to announce that I managed to get some of my own personal painting done this weekend (more of this sone over on my hobble blog).

As for today, its been a busy/productive one. I started work on the second & final part of the 17th C. fantasy range, the Gobbos. I concentrated on completing their skin tones, I've done two for a little variety. I also completed a red basecoat (eyes, trouser lace & coats), these guys are dressed as New Model Army soldiers, so red coats, grey trousers & buff leather are the norm.

Pics:







As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment