Tuesday, 20 October 2015

Inquisitorial Gang #2 WIP 16h 0m

Hi All,

Slightly earlier finish today, I have a few games of X-Wing lined up with a friend (uncommon treat for me, gaming).

Painting went as planned today, in fact I started my day with planning all the colours I'm using on these minis along with the areas to paint them on. I then added the brown wash to all the work I completed yesterday. Once this was dry, all the remaining base colours were added (the plan making this process faster than usual). I then added a black wash to everything but the skin (including those areas already wash with brown). I'm now ready to start adding some rust & then the highlights.

Pics:





As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment