Thursday, 29 October 2015

Croak Raiders Unit 28s - Tabletop Plus '25' Services Pics/Video Day 3

Hi All,

Its been a productive day today with the remaining unit of Croakers to be painted all at my basic (Tabletop 25) level. There are four sculpts types in this ten Croaker unit, one being a unique leader,  plus three of the other three non-leader sculpts. I plan to paint one of each of the non-leader sculpts to each of my three Tabletop levels & the leader to my highest Zenithal level.

On the pics below you can see the single Croaker, he's the final Tabletop level. The second group will be Tabletop Plus & the final group High Tabletop Plus.

I've got video footage of a Tabletop Croaker (the one on my website) being painted from start to finish. I plan to video the painting of the other two Tabletop levels from the point were the last level left off. This should show the progression of detail through the levels. I'll also video from start to finish the Zenithal level painted Croaker, as this follows a more detailed approach.

Pics:






As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment