Tuesday, 27 October 2015

Croak Raiders Unit 28s - Tabletop Plus '25' Services Pics/Video

Hi All,

After a long weekend without much rest & half of today shopping/housework, I eased into a short days painting.

About a month ago I started a this Croak Raiders project (completing a mini to my Tabletop '25' level), the aim to not only paint the commission minis but also use them to showcase my various commission painting levels (including a video) & highlight the new Warcolours Paints i'm using. As of today this project is back on track, will remain the focus of my work until it & several other hordes minis are completed.

My primary focus at the moment to complete the Tabletop Plus '25' level mini. The pics below include this mini as well as a couple of his horde who will feature at a later date.

Pics:


As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment