Friday, 2 October 2015

Croak Raiders Unit 28s - Tabletop '25' Services Pics/Video

Hi All,

Firstly I would like to thank family, friends & customers who got in touch yesterday to tell me that they really liked my Croak Raider. It was also pointed out several times that I need to relax my perfectionism when it comes to painting (I do like my minis looking great).

I had to have another go a said Croak Raider, which I did today. I'm pleased to say that i'm happy with the results! I have some decent pics, (see below) which I can use on my website. I also filmed the whole painting process, which I will add to my YouTube channel once edited. I also plan to do the same with similar Croaks at each of my service levels.

Pics:




As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment