Wednesday, 14 October 2015

African Army 15s - WIP 22h 0m, African Militia basing, Inquisitorial Gang #2 WIP 1h 30m

Hi All,

Todays seen a mixture of work completed. I almost completed the Africans (Militia/Army), dry brushing their bases & painting the rims, they do still need to have some flock tufts adding. Creating those tufts was my next job, using the flockbox is always fun & I've added a pic of some of the tufts I made. Ill add the tufts tomorrow once they are fully dry.

I also made a little headway with the Mutant Inquisitorial Gang, airbrushing the basecoat of their skin & then adding a wash; they look sufficiently mutated!

At this point (while the wash was drying) I thought it would be a good idea to edit some of my video footage (I have a growing file), at which point I realised that iMovie had changed (a lot). Whilst trying to deal with this I also realised that my Mac was due an update. Im not saying I dislike change, but I look forward to catching up. Hopefully I will still be updating tomorrow with the new changes made & Ive got to grips with iMovie too!

Pics:













As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment