Tuesday, 13 October 2015

African Army 15s - WIP 21h 0m, African Militia basing, Inquisitorial Gang #2

Hi All,

Sadly the battery on my camera had died yesterday & I wasn't able to take any update pics of the then finished African Army. Today I've been working on their bases, along with those of the African Militia painted a few weeks ago. These need some dry-brushing, the base rims cleaning-up & varnishing.

I also made a brief start (cleaning-up / undercoating) on my next project, the second of the inquisitorial gangs, this one made up of mutants; primarily Ork minis with mutant heads. I plan to paint these with a light skintone washed with purple, lots of rusty/dirty weapons/metal, black leather, brown vests & blue jeans - think mutant biker gang! Ive included a pre-painted pic below.

Pics:


As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment