Monday, 7 September 2015

Rags to Riches!

Hi All,

It is done! Yes today I completed my final 10mm LoA minis, these includes a Louis the XIV coach/horses, French Imperial mounted general staff, some ladies & finally the peasants.  Sadly these are the last commission for a great customer as he's leaving blighty for pastures new. Ive really enjoyed woking with & for him & hope great things for his future.

As for me, I have a new customer to please, starting with his 15mm African militia, these I will start later this week/early next week. I need a little breathing space to clean-up my studio, finish/launch my new website & complete a tax return.

Pics:










As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment