Monday, 14 September 2015

African Militia 15s - WIP 6h 40m

Hi All,

Today felt like a new start, I have a newly launched website, I'd given my studio a bit of a clean, in preparation for new work with new paints & the new work is for a new customer.

This new work is a group of 60 15mm Peter Pig African Militiamen. Which means a mix of colours, camo & a lot of AKs. I started the day by completing their painting guide. These minis will be painted to my 'High Tabletop 15' level, so basecoat 1-2 highlights & some areas washed.

I have done a little work on them prior to today, to bring you upto date this included:

Clean-up/prep, Black undercoat & a light dry brushing to the hair with Dark Grey (VMC). From this point its block painting, starting with all the areas that will receive a black wash. This is what I've completed today, along with a couple of areas to be washed blue. The washing I will complete this evening, in preparation for tomorrows work.

Once all the areas with a wash are completed, I plan to move onto areas without (which will receive two levels of highlight).

Pics:










As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment