Friday, 18 September 2015

African Militia 15s - WIP 26h 30m

Hi All,

Today is a day to celebrate, firstly its my 11th wedding anniversary, my step son's 21st & I've completed work on the African Militia.

Ive done something a little different with the pics, putting two pics together, Ive created pics showing both sides of the minis. I realised after completing half of then that it would have helped to reversed the view on one of the pics so that the same mini was next to its opposite number. Lesson learned for next time. Ive also added a name to the top of the pics, as I am becoming increasingly aware that people don't always recognise the minis in the pics or their scale. As there is a lot more work required to create these pics I won't be using them on daily WIP pics.

Pics:










As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment