Tuesday, 11 August 2015

Imperial French Infantry (4) - Completed 3h 30m

Hi All,

Working a shorter day today, I thought I would try out the last of my productiveness tests. Airbrushing the basecoats on infantry, then reapplying the black (including blacklining), followed by the other colours with the brush. I'm really pleased with the results but the process took half-an-hour extra than the non-airbrush test. Results even stronger considering the unit I painted, Bourbonnais has a plain white uniform.

I guess from now on I will be using the airbrush for undercoating & varnishing for these minis at this level.

Pics:






As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment