Thursday, 6 August 2015

Imperial French Infantry (2-3) - Completed 5h 0m, Productiveness Musings!

Hi All,

I got the first two regiment group of infantry completed today, Gardes Francoises, Royal Rousillon & in under five hours! Results are great IMHO & five hours is doable on an average good day. I have a nagging feeling that I'm loosing time by not using the airbrush as much, but then again, time gained there would be lost on re-adding black & blacklining; both processes I'd like to minimise.

Pics:





As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment