Friday, 21 August 2015

Imperial French Cavalry (6 - 7) - Completed 5h 0m

Hi All,

Another record broken, two cavalry regiments completed in five hours. The regiments of note are 6 Villeneuve & 7 Tallard!

With my little extra spare time I thought I would try something a little different with my pics, including some close-ups of the minis. Remember theses are only 10mm minis, despite looking larger on the screen. I'm hoping they will be better focused than the usual pics (also included below).

Pics:









As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment