Monday, 10 August 2015

Imperial French Cavalry (1-2) - Completed 5h 30m, Productiveness Musings!

Hi All,

Two new (cavalry) regiments today, those of Dauphin & Dauphin Eranger. Also a slight change in the production, I used the airbrush the paint the horses & their bases; but rather than spraying the whole mini I concentrated on the horseflesh & avoided the rider. Clean-up was inevitable, but the method did shave half-an-hour of my previous time for a similar unit.

I also added a coloured backdrop to see if it improves the quality of the shots. Facebook really reduces the quality of pics & I'm trying several tricks to prevent this.

Pics:






As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment