Saturday, 25 July 2015

Dutch Cavalry (2) - WIP 0h 45m

Hi All,

Though not a usual work day, I wanted to get the airbrush work on this next group of horse completed; that way I can dive into the brush-work next week. I also felt I had time to make up after being ill a couple of days. I also get the opportunity to show the minis from the start of the new process.

Ive worked on 6 sticks, 3 regiments (as before). This time I airbrushed a black undercoat over the whole surface of the minis. Once dry I applied zenithal highlights with grey primer, again with the airbrush. Finally, the horseflesh colours were added from no lower than 45° to the minis. This ensures that the undersides remain black & therefore naturally shaded. The horseflesh colours I used were Flat Brown & Flat Earth.

Pics:


As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment