Wednesday, 22 July 2015

Dutch Cavalry (1) - WIP 6h 30m

Hi All,

Yesterday wasn't a great day for me health wise, which impacted my work & prevented my update. I'm on the mend today & most the cylinders are firing! The majority of work on this first group of Dutch Cavalry is now done & all being well they will be completed tomorrow!

On the productiveness front I've made a few adjustments/improvements. Number of sticks I'm working with for cavalry is six, which works out to four regiments. Moral/productiveness is at a premium here. I've also realised one mistake, that is not using my airbrush to apply the main colour to the minis, in this case their horseflesh. Airbrushing is such an efficient way to get paint on minis, I'd be daft not to use it. This means cleaning-up the black (non-horseflesh) areas with a brush afterwards, but this will prove to be higher on my moral/productiveness level.

Pics:




As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment