Friday, 17 July 2015

Dutch Artillery - WIP 2h 30m

Hi All,

Artillery today! Having completed their undercoating yesterday, I airbrushed the basecoats this morning, then set to work this afternoon with the brush. I've completed the guns/equipment/horses (except for a coat of varnish). Next week I will finish the Artillerymen & start on the Cavalry.

Painting aside, those of you who follow my personal blog (link on the right of your screen), will have seen the work I've been doing on my 'Open Fire' Germans & the great (IMHO) pics I took last night. This was achieved by ignoring the best advice from my camera & changing the settings. It appears it wasn't a fluke & I've been able to recreate the 'better pics' seen below, which are as close to the originals as I can get (long may they continue).

Pics:




As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment