Today I saw the remainder of my supplies I'd recently ordered arrive, exciting day.
I also received the Irish 'Turncoat' Infantry. As mentioned yesterday, these are three regiments who I mistakenly painted as other regiments. As a result these need completely re-painting & asap, as my customer would like, understandably to base all the Irish in one go. So its all hands to the pumps to complete these before anything else!
I can however, squeeze in other work when the Turncoats are drying. This is what I did with the first half of the Dutch infantry (Whites & Blues). I managed to get all of these undercoated black.
As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).