Thursday, 25 June 2015

Dutch Infantry (1) - WIP 2h 30m, Dutch Infantry (2) - WIP 2h 30m & Mini Packing

Hi All,

After an extended night completing a YouTube vid, I had to have a shorter day today. The vid explains how I package minis before postage. Its my attempt to educate & therefore remove unnecessary damage caused by inadequate packaging :). To watch it click on this VIDEO link.

In terms of today's work, I completed the airbrushed basecoats on the second group of Dutch Infantry.  These included one black, two dark blue, three yellow & a mass of red. I can now split these as planned into two groups (along regimental lines) & start painting tomorrow.

Pics:



As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment