Today saw a change of style, with the 10mm LoA infantry finish until the next batch(some time next week), I concentrated my efforts on the Arabised Vikings.
I completed their skin, both ruddy red & pink tones(these guys after all weren't used to so much sun). I also completed their hair with a couple of blonde & red tones across the group.
I also painted the light wood of the weapons, the leather sword sheaths, these also received a wash and are now ready for some highlights.
As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).