Wednesday, 27 May 2015

LoA 10s #3 - Irish Infantry - WIP 32h 00m & Studio Addition

Hi All,

Let me start with my new(much needed) addition to the studio, in the form of a height adjustable(electronic) table. This is the type designed for draftsmen enabling them to work sitting or standing. For me as a painter, it means I can get into an ideal sitting position with elbows on the table & hands on the mini at eye level. This avoids leaning over a table or both bad postural habits which lead to inevitable strains/injuries.

As for todays painting, not only have I completed all the Heavy Brown work, but also all the Buff highlighting!

Pics:





As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

2 comments: