Monday, 11 May 2015

LoA 10s #3 - Irish Infantry - WIP 2h 0m & Arabised Vikings

Hi All,

I hope you've all had a great weekend! I spent a lot of my weekend getting to grips with iMovie(film editing software), the result being that later this evening(once uploaded) I should have a long overdue video available on my channel, so keep you eyes peeled for that.

With the video, two new projects and organising more, its been a busy day in the studio. Following on from the Lesser Irish Infantry, the regulars are now poised for painting. I spent a large part of Friday and today prepping these for painting. Today I also got them undercoated, so they are ready for their basecoating tomorrow.

I also started an after hours project - 12, 25mm Arabised Vikings for use in the Saga wargame. These should be fun to paint, as they will be very colourful(in all senses of the work).

Below are some before/after pics of all these mini & some close-ups of the Arabised Vikings.

Pics:





As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment