Tuesday, 3 February 2015

LoA 10s #2 - Austro/Swab/Franco/Sax Infantry - WIP 22h 45m

Hi All,

A late update tonight due to the 'fun and games' I've been having with my new pic-taking set-up. Im still not completely happy, but the quality is ok for now. I will continue to play with my set-up and see what I can achieve, so hopefully better pics tomorrow.

Anyways back to the painting; Heavy Brown is all I've used today on the hair, skin, buff and weapon highlights. There was a lot of it, so much so that have three regiments unpainted after five hours work. I will finish these tomorrow, all being well.

Pics:






As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment