Wednesday, 18 February 2015

LoA 10s #2 - Austro/Swab/Franco/Sax Cavalry - WIP 10h 30m

Hi All,

Its been a long black day! I started out painting the black horse leather, then thought I may as well paint the other black areas; It then occurred to me that their is a lot of black on these cavalry and it would be much easier/quicker to paint the whole mini(minus the horse) black with a larger brush. With careful use of the brush from this point I should also avoid having to blackline or use black anymore, a fact I'm very happy about.

A note on my pics, today I received an ordered pack of A4 sized felt(multi-coloured) to be placed under the minis when taking pics. I will mostly be using black, as it provides to best canvas for these pics. For time to time I will use different colours to enhance to pic(watch this space).

Pics:




As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment