Friday, 6 February 2015

BA US Airborne #2 - WIP 1h 30m

Hi All,

I'm not working today, I have my parents visiting for the weekend. Work will resume with the LoA minis on Monday.

I did however want the quickly post some pics of a new side commission which I will be working on in evenings/weekends; when I have the energy ;)

These are US airborne minis from Artizan Designs which have lots of great detail.

So far I have completed the initial airbrushing: undercoated them black, applied zenithal highlights with grey undercoat, then bases coated with German Camo Beige(VMC). To be fair, the pics don't do them justice, as I'm still getting used to my new set-up.

Pics:







As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment