Wednesday, 7 January 2015

LoA 10s #1 - French Infantry - Day 6

Happy new year to you all and welcome back to commission work!

Today has been all about the Black, yes I've painted anything that is to be black or metal, with the exception of blacklining(ill do this tomorrow).

Big shout out goes to my amazing wife who, amongst other things got me a Winsor & Newton Series & paint brush set. This has sizes 3 down to 0, the 3 proving to be very useful today and reminding me the the bigger the brush you can use, the faster you can work(even on small minis).

I made a slight change to the way I set-up the minis for their progress pics, this will enable you to see a regiment(2 sticks) in each pic. As usual I will change the units from day to day.

Pics:





As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment