Sunday, 11 January 2015

Apoc 17th C. Gobbos #1 - Clothing

Hi Ya'll,

Well I had me some free time on this fine(rain) Sunday afternoon and thought I would get some work done on these Gobbos.

I want to try and keep the colour pallet to a minimum, which isn't an easy task with this period. I've decided to have the leather and dark blue as a common colour across all of them(as well as their green faces). Ive mixed it up a little with their clothing.

The pics below are WIP pics, so the leather for example has been washed but not highlighted. I think their coming along well.

Pics:




As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment