Tuesday, 20 January 2015

Apoc 17th C. Gobbos #1 - Clothing Cont.

Hi Ya'll,

With the French LoA minis completed yesterday, that free'd me up to work on these 17th C. Gobbos. I didn't have a full day sadly and therefore didn't complete them as planned; a couple more hours(maybe tomorrow) and these will be done!

I concentrated today on the leatherwork and the orange sashes/ribbons. I kept both these colours the same across all the minis as a point consistency, both working really well with the blue(another consistent colour.

The remaining colours are black/browns and metallics.

Pics:






As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment