Wednesday, 17 December 2014

LoA 10s #1 - French Infantry - Day 5

Hi All,

Painting has been tough over the past couple of days due to having pain in my left side(neck-hand). Even with painkillers working on overtime my time in the studio has been sporadic, which is very frustrating. However, I have been able to complete the light brown work that I started earlier this week. This brings me closer to my target of completing these infantry before Christmas.

Pics: (is it me or do the guys at the end look very Christmassy? LOL)






As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment