Monday, 15 December 2014

LoA 10s #1 - French Infantry - Day 4.5

Hi All,

After a tough weekend(health wise, hence no updates) I only worked this afternoon on these French. I also employed a new strategy; using my wet pallet I applied three colours to each stick rather than the usual one, before moving onto the next. Painting one colour continuously to the same areas on several minis can be tough and lead to mistakes which have to be picked later and corrected. I have therefore found that this new technique is faster, more thorough and enjoyable. In the short time I worked this afternoon I painted half the sticks with all three colours. This was probably achieved in the same time it would have taken me to paint all the sicks in 1.5-2 of the same colours.

Pics:





As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment