Thursday, 11 December 2014

LoA 10s #1 - French Infantry - Day 3.5

Hi All,

Today, as promised I completed work on the  a single black coated regiment, then all the highlighting on the facing colours. I also started the large task of painting/highlighting the light brown areas including skin, hair and leather(this will take some time).

I also had an exciting delivery today, as my new Sparmax compressor and H&S Infinity CRplus airbrush arrived. Ive had a short play(to make sure all is in order) and the results so far have been impressive. I will have to make time over the weekend to spend more time using them. In the meantime I will concentrate my efforts on getting the light brown completed on the French infantry.

Pics:





As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment