Sunday, 7 December 2014

Apoc 17th C. Gobbos #1 - Prep

Having recently visited a local wargames show I met a great guy, who bought a lot of my minis. We got chatting, as you do and it turns out he has a new minis company(Apocalypse Miniatures - http://berenzed.wix.com/apocalypseminiatures). Long story short he wants me to start working for him, painting his miniature range. As this is a small but growing niche range of great minis I agreed to do these in my spare time(along with my various other projects).

The first range I will be working on are from the 17th century fantasy offering, initially Gobbos. Here are some pics of the four minis I have. They have been cleaned-up(minimal flashing), undercoated black, then zenithal highlights added in grey, then white. This will provide me with my basic canvas to work from.


















As always if you would like a closer look at any pictures above, click on them. If you have any comments or would like to ask me questions or provide feedback, please fill in the comments box below (this will be moderated before being published on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment